Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Moments before this picture I had just made Loralei upset, so she went straight to her sister and gave her a hug. I LOVE that they are both smiling. Ahh!
Before cutting the mullet, that my youngest was growing, I thought alright I will see if she will let me do piggies, so with the water faucet on and a toothbrush in hand, she was easily distracted enough to give it a whirl. Hooray now look how grown up she looks.
This is Christmas Eve morning at my parents house.

Sorry this photo is out of order, but this is Annabelle and her teacher, Mrs. Asher, this was a reading prep class that focused on phonics. It was amazing to watch Anna's confidence boost.
This funny girl asked that Santa bring her a tall red pixie stix. So Santa brought an even better treat, one of every color.
I think that Loralei is still in a Toy Story coma, poor Dad could not get her friends out fast enough.
Christmas Day afternoon we went to Jeff's parents, this is a Care Bear tent, and this is the girls laughing once again. I love that she is covering her mouth while she laughs. And of course Anna will do whatever it takes to get a laugh out of her sis. This next picture is cuddle time with Grandpa Hankins and Rocky, she wasn't too sure of Rocky's cuddles but she was loving on Grandpa.

Another out of order picture, but this is the Christmas Eve PJ shot. I LOVE that my Sweet Pea requested a TMNT night gown. So of course Dad had to be in on the TMNT fun, well guess what L- train got, yup Toy Story, and I was lucky enough to get some ADIDAS "pajamas". He He. I love getting new workout clothes, disguised as PJ's.
I LOVE Christmas and all of the fun times that the season brings. As I have neglected the blog, I was looking through the last month of pictures trying to decide what to share, I can't believe how fast time flies, and how big these girls are getting. I love my lil family so much. Thanks for viewing and having an interest in my lil family.

No comments: