Sunday, June 30, 2013
There is this guy!
There is this guy! He is the funniest person I know. He always makes me laugh even if it is really corny. He has sooooo much passion that it often gets him in trouble for being "angry" ;) I always know where he stands on any issue. But, he is never afraid to hear other views on said issues. He always listens to what I have to say even if he doesn't want to hear it. Look at that smile! Gets me every time...so contagious. He has crazy amounts of desire to be good. He wants to help people and influence others for the better. His heart aches for others if he sees them struggle or even fall. He makes dang cute kids!! I mean look at those kids! He wants to give me everything! He isn't very patient...he wants me to have everything I could ever need now! not tomorrow but now!! He works so hard. He loves me so much. I love you Jeffrey Scott.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
You two are the best!
Love this! To quote from one of your favorite movies, "The greatest thing you will ever learn is to love and be loved in return." I love you guys!
You two are so sweet together! I love how crazy in love you two are!
Post a Comment